Saturday, August 9, 2008

Long Live The Queen!



I'm so exited to post tonight, I wanted to feature a new blog I just started called Vive La Reine! The blog will feature Marie Antoinette inspired art creations from all over. I hope those of you who have created such lovely Marie art will please submit your photos. Your link and photo credits will be displayed. Please visit the blog and let me know what you all think. I'v seen so many beautiful creations and I want to showcase them for all Marie inspired guests. Merci!CLICK HERE FOR NEW BLOG!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How fun! I can't wait to view all the art that I sure will pour in to this new site. I am on a blog break but will make myself a note to mention and link to your new blog when I post next.

Marina Capano said...

what nice!
Dear Kimberly, I am so sorry, but my name is Marina Capano, and in your sideboard link is written: Campano!!!
and I am so happy for I am in your link!
by the way, sooy too for my bad english! ha!

see you soon!