Friday, November 27, 2009

Fab Finds!






















Bon Jour ! How are you all this weekend? I hope full and happy , I know I love Turkey dinner, it was my Grammas favorite dish , my moms too! Runs in the family :) Here are a few pretties I painted and made for the website. This fab pediment has a plate groove at top for plate display. I love painting and was ready to fill this pediment up with sweet roses. Take a minute to visit Paris Rags Blog to see pics of our Flea Market Show! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Kimberly

5 comments:

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Kimberly,
I'm impressed. You have soo many pretty, feminine pieces here.
Oh, I wish I lived closer so I could see them for real.
I'll be back.
Hugs,
Anna

June said...

LOVE THEM! When I visited earlier, I forgot to mention how much I love your beautiful mannys. They are all little pretties.
Hugs,
June

betty said...

Che romantiche opere, ancora complimenti sei bravissima. ciao ciao

Elyse said...

greetings!

how lovely everything is.

xo
elyse

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Dear,
Love your dress form.Its just beautiful.The roses are so romantic.I hope you are ready for Christmas.
I want to wish you the merriest Christmas and May God Bless you.
XXOO Marie Antionette