Sunday, October 11, 2009

Marie Antoinette







Here is a lovley vintage italian box I dedicated to Queen Marie, it came out so pretty! I hate painting over the antique gold patina's so this was fitting for a Marie piece. It's amazing how her lifestyle inspired so many beautiful creations. I recently saw an amazing fan created with Marie images, i'll have to find it again, just crazy beautiful. Hope all of you are getting some cooler weather, were still in a hot box here in Florida! Wish you all a lovely week ahead! Hugs, Kimberly

5 comments:

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Kimberly,
You have done a marvelous job on this cute vintage italian box.
I'm sure Queen Marie would be thrilled!
Oh where did you get this piece from?
Hugs,
Anna

Unknown said...

Hello Kimberly, it's so cute.
Hugs,
Charo

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Kimberly!
So glad you found me through flickr! You have a beautiful blog here... so many lovely works of art. I love your brides! Thank you for sharing all your lovely pieces with us!
Have a wonderful day.
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim lovely,sorry about Mary I loved Puff The Magic Dragon.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

STUNNING!!! What else can you say.
XXOO Marie Antionette