Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Painting Again......
















Lately I have been consumed with our new little venture ParisRags.....I haven't painted much....I suddenly had the desire to paint! So here are a few pretties and some mosaic work i did, another craft I love, it's so relaxing you can't imagine! I finished three pieces in one night with the exception of grouting and sealing them. I've added so many things to the website, little treasures I've treasured for a while and new found pretties. I only wish I could stick with one art form, and be really great at it. I seem to have so many crafts up in the air....I have two antique Boothe's here in Jacksonville 2 websites, ebay auctions, Etsy shop and sell a few things here and there on Craigslist! You might think I was rich by now :) Thanks for stopping by to read my little blog, hope you have a great week!

7 comments:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Thanks for the comment today Kim! Nancy's mosiac work is amazing!
Jo-Anne

June said...

You have the most amazing talent. I love the things you have done here. A great gift you have. I love you other website as well. So much beauty in one person.
Smiles,
June

Alison Gibbs said...

Love your latest paintings - so pretty.
Alison

gail said...

Hello,,, how are you? :) I love, love, love the lamps! They are just beautiful. Your blog is is so pretty! And I love all of your new painting.
Happy creating,,,gail

shabbyfufu said...

Hi Kim. You know that I LOVE your rose paintings:-). I am really enjoying those bottles that I recently purchased from you. Hope al is well~ xo~

Crystal said...

I can't believe that I just found your blog.
Oh, how amazingly creative you are. No wonder you can't stick with one artform, everything is gorgeous.
You know what they say "Love what you do and Do what you love".
Crystal

anim said...

hi..i'm Anim. i just started bloging..just started to fall in love in inglish design..i love all your art. i love it so much..fantastic..mombastic..do come visit my blog http://animlittlecottage.blogspot.com.