Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last Chance for Givaway!


Thanks all who left a comment on my Givaway! Here is one last chance to leave a comment . I'll be picking the winner Monday morning! Check out My new Lollishops page! It's now open for business, I listed an item last night and have alot more to go, special little items for Lollishops. The site is really adorable so I hope you will stop by. Above is the new Lollishops banner for my shop page. I think it goes well with all the pretty Marie Antoinette items I'v been inspired to make. MY flickr link has most of my new creations so take a peek! Thanks again, I love to hear from you all:) Hugs, Kimberly

2 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi! I know I'm too late for the giveaway, but I have to tell you everytime I visit your blog it is so relaxing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your world with us.

Nancy

Jenni B said...

Yay for Lollishops!

Pop over to my blog to say hi and enter to win a fab giveaway! I'm giving away some of the ornaments I had on the Martha Stewart Show with me last year (which Martha actually took home with her)! - www.jenniboriginals.blogspot.com

Jenni B