Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Clothespin Crazy & new Stationery designs

Well, here is a look at my new stationery designs. I hope they go over well with the company, the first ones are pretty too but I love this collection entitled "Antoinette" journals, file folders, scrapbook albums and so much more,well the bride album isn't part of it that was part of the first "Victoria collection" I think they are a nice change from all the whimsy cute stuff on the market now, I love it all but sometimes a touch of elegance is a nice change.Don't worry Pink is in the next batch of designs, even lavender! I also have ideas for teens and pre-teens with bright pinks ,purples, lime greens ,so much going on in my head it's about to explode, better go make some clothespin clips for some fun :)

Below are my latest obsession Clothespin magnet designs!Wow, I love these things, they hold all my scrapbook papers on a ribbon tied across my desk shelves, You can see all of them on my website.














10 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

i love the new stationery designs - very pretty! and the purple clothes pins -- i LOVE 'em =) debbie

Natasha Burns said...

Kim I absolutely love the clothes pins, they are so cute! They do hold heaps of stuff, I have some children's ones with little trains on them holding Leroy's artwork on the refrigerator, they are so handy! (but nowhere near as beautiful as your gorgeous creations!)

Alison Gibbs said...

I love the peg magnets. I made some to hang my granchildrens artwork on my fridge.Love the stationary.
Alison

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Gorgeous Kim! Just gorgeous!
Hugs
Brook

Anonymous said...

beautiful designs!

Unknown said...

Hi Kimberly,
thanks for visiting me. I like your blog too and your studio, so many wonderful things. I like your new stationary design very much. I like stationary and it is something I would love to do, but I have no idea where and how to start.
Oh and the clothes pins are fantastic and so practical.

Suzy

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Kimberly ~ I love love the new stationery designs !!! When will you find out when if they will be using your design ?
What fun !!!
xoxo,
Lori

Di said...

OMG KImberly
LOVE LOVE LOVE the clothespins! I am tired of pink so am just loving your new stationary designs! Can't wait to start making some money so I can buy!
love ya
Diane

Artifax said...

Love those clothespins! So pretty!

Unknown said...

great post!!! I admire your works,go on and continue your arts!Best regards and more power!!!