Friday, November 9, 2007

Getting Creative !

Here are a few items i have been working on, i pulled myself away from the computer after designing more hang tags ! They came out lovely and look even better with the ribbons. I finally sat down to paint a few things , the bird house i finished earlier this month, it came out so lovely, i love the combination of mosaics and hand painted roses. The box is one of my favorites...... I'm working on a very pretty dropleaf table , and its pink, turning out just so pretty cant wait till its finished. Thanks for all the emails on the new website front page design, after quite a few trys i finally think i have a keeper ! http://www.shabbyrosestudio.com/ check it out here if you havent seen it yet, i love comments and love looking at all the shabby beautiful blogs out there i think i am addicted ! Have a perfectly Rosy weekend enjoy the cool weather, i sure am:) Kimberly


3 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Just Gorgeous Kim as is everything you do !!! Woohoo !!! You keep creating girl !

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Kimberly!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog (and in turn leading me here to your beautiful blog!)
I've long admired your incredible work, thanks for adding me to your sidebar, I'm adding you right now!
Hope you will make it to the prom!
Take care,
Natasha

Barbara Jacksier said...

Your latest designs are simply gorgeous. I've been meaning to do a "Pink Pals" update on my blog and I promise to inclyde you this time.