Thursday, October 25, 2007

Glitter Tags

I love creating new graphics, i get better with each try and thought i'd share this new set of hang tags, they are great for collecting or for gift tags. The theme is winter in an old Victorian setting. Gets you in the mood for the colder weather. We are in Florida so it would be nice stoke up the fire place and have a chill come thru! I still havent recieved any requests to be a featured romantic space on my blog! I hope you all will send me some pics soon :) There are so many blogs out there i love and will soon try and figure out how to add my favorite ones to my blog. I hope someday to have alot of traffic on this blog as well! Till later ....have a lovely week, Kimberly

1 comment:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Kimberly ~ I love your new gift tags ~ they are beautiful ~ I also love your new home page for your website ~