Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Romantic Dream Home

This has to be the prettiest most Romantic Home I have ever seen! Annamarie Florio , a sweet customer and friend has kindly let me post photo's of her gorgeous home. She has such a romantic touch as you will see in all her photographs. I think she has talent for styling photos in magazines. She has some of my pretty collages that I custom made for her gorgeous antique frames. Annamarie loves a soft pale palet of pink and whites. These vignette photos are just stunning and pull at your romantic heartstrings. Annamarie's home was featured a few years back in Country Living but has since updated and these photos will be featured in the Country Living blog. Hope you can sit and relax for a moment and enjoy this Romantic cottage home . Be sure to leave a comment for her! This was such a treat! Enjoy, Kimberly

13 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

She has a lovely romantic home and creates beautiful vignettes! I will share this with my decorating friends; they will enjoy it too! :)
Thanks for sharing!

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh wow. I think I want to go live at Annamarie's home. It is beautiful, absolutely devine!!
Alison

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Her house is absolutely gorgeous! I like everything I see!

On the front door, is that a large fabric doily, or a wood or metal piece at the top? So pretty.

Katherine

Anonymous said...

Annamarie has a real talent for decorating & a eye for beautiful things. It is a joy to see her beautiful home and she is such a sweet lady.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mademoiselle Rose said...

OMG absolutely to die for! That porch! I need to do something with mine and this one is so inspiring. Oh, and the couch, so gorgeous. Makes me want to rip all my stuff out and start all over! Thank you so much for sharing this with us all.

Warmest regards
Vickie

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Wow a real dream home!! Thank you for sharing these fabulous photos.

XO
Brook

Marina Capano said...

Hi! How are you!!!she has a sweet romantic home!!!By the way! I invited you for my virtual party!!!you are my guest of honor! I hope you soon!(22th may)Marina xoxoxooxox

suzanne said...

how beautiful, what a lucky lady!!! just a dream home.
suzanne

Marina Capano said...

Hola! claro estas en la Florida! y tu español es muy bueno!!!gracias por tan hermoso comentario. Bueno en Florida pasan mi programa de tv, tu puedes verme! el año proximo viajare a EEUU, tengo tantas ganas! que lindas las imagenes que muestras y el nuevo banner es estupendo. un gusto escribirme contigo. Te visito pronto y te espero pronto!!!

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Just beautiful Kimberly, I REALLY enjoyed having a look around your friends house!!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Di said...

Hi Kimberly
I didn't know you knew AnnaMarie! She used to buy from me a lot! Small world huh? I just love your cottage Anna!!!!
xoxo
Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
I have just discovered your beautiful blog! You are one very talented lady. I have added you to my blog roll & will pop back often to see what other gorgeous things you have been making.
Love & Hugs,
Sarah xx