Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer painting !



































































Hello sweet reader, thanks for stopping by :) Your always welcome. This summer I have taken my brush a travilin a true gypsy painter :) My first stop was in mount Dora, Karen's Kozy Kottage! I painted her a lovely sign for her new summer place, along with some furniture...I spent the day in quited in that quaint little town I love.....the second stop was another of my most favorite places, St. Augustine Fl, the home of my customer and now sweet buddy Michelle. She had a fab idea of painting her closet doors in a royal Marie Antoinette fashion. The duke & duchess as their friends call them. I think the doors came out lovely....though a challenge standing up painting for hours, I did manage to take a break and eat dinner! Michelle is a fabulous cook! Another project was sent to me, 2 huge ,giant,humongous mirrors!!! Did I say they were huge? I finished one and its now ready to ship yay!! Beautiful french mirror with tons of roses. Now on to the larger one whew! Another project was painting some beautiful ceiling tins my father made. Sooo lovely . Besides that we are getting our second summer line ready to list on Paris Rags.com What a busy summer....but productive :) Till next time!! Hugs to you all, love, Kimberly

14 comments:

Denise@alloverroses said...

OMG! These are all gorgeous! I have a few of your pieces that I treasure dearly. Your roses are exquisite! Will you be selling your painted treasures again? Thanks for sharing these I love them all!
Denise

Mari said...

HELLO KIMBERLY,

LOVE ALL YOUR MAGNIFICENT WORK!!! JUST BREATHTAKING!! THE MIRRORS ARE TO DIE FOR :) AND THE TABLE IS STUNNING :) HAVE A GREAT SUMMER DAY :)

SMILES TO YOU~:):)~MARI

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Kimberly,
You have been very busy!
No wonder I haven't seen you here in a while.
Great stuff honey*
Hugs,
Anna

Unknown said...

Love your work! Everything is so pretty!

Hugs
Charo

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
June said...

Kimberly I am crazy about the doors you painted!!! How beautiful! I can't imagine having to stand and paint them and do it while in someone else's home. I think you are asuch a wonderful artist. Girl, you ROCK!!!
I know how much you love it...you must love it, because it really is hard work to create so much beauty.
hugs

Missy @ Chateau Chic Boutique said...

Oh my gosh! I think the door is my favorite. Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your lovely creations with us.

You are so amazingly talented!

Blessings,
Missy

Jonny J Petros said...

Hi Your mirrors are breathtaking I love how you paint roses they are beautiful, and I am dying over that door!!! What a unique idea Love your work .Have a great day Sincerel,Jonny

Biljana said...

Hi Kimberly!
I love your works, absolutely beautiful:))
I am your newest follower, come to visit me:)))
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Kimberly,
The doors are so lovely, and the mirrors are so beautiful. SO glad I came by to see this.
Just noticed Marie's Dase des Fleurs, I live in Paris now but hail from Tampa Bay. It is a small world - WOuld love to attend.
WIshing you a wonderful evening,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
x
Melissah

Michele Andrade said...

It's a wonderful blog.
Congratulations!

www.atelierartedecor.blogspot.com

Cassy said...

I love those mirrors and the floral paints. So lovely to look at.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

Telma said...

Congratulations for your work and your Blog/site. Everything is so pretty!
Kisses, Telma