Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Are You a Gypsy Queen of Paris ??


I'm in such a parisian mood these days, you know me always thinking , trying out new ways to use my creativity, now I'm dreaming of Gypsy Parisian ellements to sew! Is there even a Gypsy PArisian? Well, maybe I just made her up, Something like if Marie Antoinette hadnt been executed but just put out of her home with nothing but her old clothes and she had to sew them all together to create some kind of fashion? Sound silly? I'm silly I know but crazy as it may be I have been sewing all maries Rags, thus the new website name PARIS RAGS, I'm having a blast for now, havent made much money yet thats the downer but maybe it will catch on....This january 16-19 we will have our first tent shop at the Mount Dora Extravaganza, I hope some of you will be able to come!! So far I have bags, clothes, Rag Bands, pillows and some odds n ends I'm offering....Along with all my hand painted roses, furniture, artwork....needless to say, I'm a painting sewing crazy fool~ Anyway, Hope you will visit my new blog here . Paris Rags will be opening on the web hopefully in January, me and hubby are working on it each night , here is the banner part of it, I think it came out beautiful after quite a few versions... Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by to visit!! Hugs, Kimberly

5 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It all sounds great to me. I think this economy has hit a lot of businesses. Just keep making your lovelies and Happy New Year to you!

Unknown said...

Hi Kimberly!

Just wanted to stop by to thank you for leaving the sweet comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much. I want to compliment you too. What a charming and beautiful blog you have and so many lovely things! I am very impressed. Please do stop by again soon. It was such a nice surprise.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows ;-)

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Kimberly,I will check out your new site.I'm sure I will be over to do some shopping when you have your first tent sale.Make your you remind me.I just dropped by to wish you a
Happy New Year!!!Hugs
Marie Antionette

MARGARET FIELD said...

I've just found your blog and you do such beautiful inspiring work. I'm glad i found you. xxx

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Kimbery, You are really going to take off with this. I'm just in awe with the whole aspect of you making romantic clothing and accessories. On my blog, which I just started awhile back, I do talk about romantic clothing and accessories. This is my speciality in the way I dress..I'm always on the look out for clothing that fits my style of dress and you are it. Here in Michigan there is a store in Rochester Hills, the clothes are unbelievable.

I'll be there at the Mount Dora Extravaganza