This is my first time ever being tagged, gee I'v been feeling really left out :( But , then my sweet friend Sherry of Sherry's Rose Cottage came along and tagged me! Its always nice to be asked a few questions about who you are and what you like. I was so bummed out this weekend waiting and waiting for some beautiful photos to come out (that were asked for) in Country Victorian Magazine. I finally got my hands on the new issue and was so exited, but quickly going thru page after page and there were no photos! Well, needless to say it was a bummer! My consolation prize was at least my friend Cathy Scalise is in the magazine and she has one of my TEA & SWEETS displayed in her kitchen photo! It looks so sweet. Anyway, I'll stop whining.....for now :) Back to being tagged!
If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird...
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog. So here we go.......
1. I was raised in the Circus , my Dad was a Tiger Trainer and I rode Horses.
2. I'v always wanted Blond hair.
3. I'm addicted to Flickr, I could spend hours searching photos on subjects I love.
4. I'm a Cottage Girl at heart
5. I love Biographys
7. I would love to design Shabby Romantic clothing
Well, that wasnt so hard, I thought I'd wake a few of you up with the first one :) Its true! I forgot to mention my mother Rode Elephants, she was amazing and graceful at her job. My parents were " the Best" in their day.
Did any of you get to watch the COCO Chanel movie on Lifetime last night? Wow, I loved it and was so inspired by her story, I never knew what a go getter she was, all the heartache and triumph! Here is the link to a look inside Coco's beautiful apartment !