Sunday, August 3, 2008

Marie's Treasures & More






Today was great, I finally finished quite a few projects one being a Marie Antoinette Treasure box, this was so much fun, loved distressing the box and adding beautiful treasures to the frame along with hand painted roses and scrolls...The spoons are super cool, I've seen them with just flowers but thought, well silver spoon, Marie Antoinette, don't they go together?? They are whimsical.....The bottles are so fun and sweet, and of course my little miniature oil painting of a basket of Roses my husband framed for me with some old gesso pieces, I adore it! Here they are for all the up close pics. Tonight was great! My sweet my space friend Jennifer actually won DESIGN STAR!! Way to go Jen!!! She is so talented and incorporates her art work into her room designs, shes so brave to actually free had designs on walls, Yikes, I'm so happy for you Jen, cant wait to see her new show. Have a great week everyone! Kimberly

2 comments:

shabbyfufu said...

Hi Kimberly....thanks for visiting:-). My favorites of yours are always your hand painted roses. Such a talent you have, and I love the floorcloths that you are creating! ~XO~ Janet

Unknown said...

These are magnificent. I love these roses, and your work is beautiful. Karen