Sunday, September 9, 2007

Brook's Cozy Cottage Studio!


Hi all! This week has been trying indeed with a huge paypal scam of over 38 ebayers and website owners involved including me. We have all been hit hard , this is a waiting game for sure! I will keep you all posted on the outcome. In the midst of all this stress my friend Brook Ebay id ( Decoratingwithroses ) has sent me a beautiful picture of her newly decorated studio, how beautiful it is and it features 4 of my hand painted chairs! I looks so cozy i thought you all would enjoy the photo. If any of you would like to show off your beautiful home or favorite spaces & places please email me with photos i'd love to show everyone! Thank you Brook!! Kim

1 comment:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Kim ~ I love Brook's room~ I just wrote to her because I think we may live somewhat close to each other ~